I tried replacing the .exe files with the 64 bit within C:\Program Files
(x86)\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\bin, however no joy yet.

What do I do with the tc-native-1.dll?

Rgds,

J.

--
Jonathan Camilleri

Mobile (MT): 00356 7982 7113
E-mail: camilleri....@gmail.com
e-mail.

I usually reply to e-mails within 2 business days.  If it's urgent, give me
a call.