You don't tell us which version of Tomcat you're running, so it's hard to point
you to the correct docs for your version on the Web.  However, if memory
serves, look at the file RUNNING.txt in your Tomcat directory.  There's a
section in there about setting up multiple Tomcats on the same machine.

                - Peter