Caldarale, Charles R wrote:
From: Zeeshan Ahmad [mailto:zah...@i2cinc.com]
Subject: RE: How to reference Shared Libraries with TOMCAT

If you have multiple tomcats and multiple applications then you have to put the jars on a separate location

As Peter pointed out, doing so is a really bad idea.  The OP should continue to
run what's working, with the jars duplicated in each webapp's WEB-INF/lib
directory.  Anything else is extremely problematic.
Yeah, I once tried having a single lib location for the common jars, and while I could get it working, it was quite fragile, and I ended up giving each webapp its own copy of the libraries in question. It's been much more robust since then.