From: Frank W. Zammetti [mailto:fzli...@omnytex.com]
Subject: Re: Blank page when native DLL used

the only thing I did do was take all the preinstalled
applications and remove them from webapps...

Including ROOT?  If you don't have a default webapp deployed, you will get a
blank page back if the URL can't be matched against any of the deployed
webapps.  (This is true with and without tcnative-1.dll available.)  Note that
the browser may display an old copy of the Tomcat home page if it has one lying
around; hitting refresh will get rid of that.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.

database 4129 (20090604) __________

http://www.eset.com