Anthony J. Biacco wrote:
Is there a way to set a custom HTTP header from tomcat/mod_jk for the
AJP connector? Short of changing the tomcat/mod_jk source code, that is.
I have requests go from apache -> mod_jk -> tomcat, multiple servers,
and I want to see in a Response header what tomcat my request is getting
processed by.

I am not sure that this is the quickest/easiest solution, but you should be able to do that with a servlet filter at the Tomcat level. Maybe have a look at the usual toolbox for this kind of thing : urlrewritefilter at tuckey.org ? It should allow you to add a custom response header without any reprogramming.