Rainer,
Here is my problem. I have a host with one IP address mapped to two domain
names, let us say www.app1.com and www.app2.com served by two web apps
running on Tomcat say webapp1 and webapp2.

I have Apache Tomcat config. setup to forward any requests coming for any of
these two domain names to be routed to Tomcat.

My problem is both of these web apps need to be the ROOT applications on
Tomcat, and somehow the right app must be executed based on the incoming
domain name. How do I setup both apps. as root context and Vhost on Tomcat.

Thanks

Ravi