Steve Ochani wrote:

my process monitor log at  http://www.sendspace.com/file/t0tahr

Not an answer to the problem, but the link you provide requires a
signup, which many people will not want to do. So, basically, we can't

Not really, scroll down and click the link to download, ignore the ad about
registration.

Yes, really. With FF 3.1 it never shows any download link.
YMMV, but that's the M I get.
With IE7, after a while, the content changes and it does indeed show a download link.
But also a message saying it blocked popups etc..
Not encouraging for people wanting to help anyway, most of them I guess won't be using IE anyway.