My context.xml file is in my webapp's META-INF directory and my
web.xml is in my webapp's WEB-INF directory. There isn't any change in
the results after those corrections.

This webapp worked fine enough for some years on my laptop, saddly it
had broken down recently and I don't remember the exact configuration
it had. I had to reinstall everything from the webapp I saved on USB
key.

Thank you for your help.

Guillaume.