Dharani wrote:
We have developed an application and it supports multi languages. We
uploaded the translated files and we could see the pages translated into
particular language nicely.
 But after we restart the tomcat server there were only '???????' for every
word instead of the language.

Aaaah ! this must be tomcat 0.67 running under NOS 2.0 on a Cromemco64 motherboard.
;-)

This is a case where it helps to be precise. You are probable not seeing "????" for every word, just one "?" for each character that is not US-ASCII, right ?

 Can you tell me whether we have to do any
configurations in Tomcat server to resolve this.

Check this thread :

http://www.nabble.com/Tomcat-Language-td23442884.html

If you need further help after that, please specify precisely which version of Tomcat, on which platform. It really matters.