This may be a bit weird, however there is a reason for it.  I need to be
able to serve images from the classes directory of my web app.  The web app
is created using another companies program and all of the code is in the
classes directory.  I want to add an images directory and put all of my
custom images in that directory and then using them in my html/jsp pages.  I
also need to be able to insert/execute javascript code that is in the
classes directory or another directory below the classes directory.  Anyone
have any idea how to do this?

Thanks,

Susan

BFC Associates, Inc.

"Helping Save You Money on Warehouse Operations"

Susan Conger

Chapel Hill, NC

630-562-0375 x106

Main Office: