From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2009 8:30 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Serving images from classes directory

> From: Susan G. Conger [mailto:sus...@bfcassociates.com]
> Subject: RE: Serving images from classes directory
>
> But from a maintenance/source control stand point it sure
> would make things a lot easier if I didn't have to pick
> and choose what directories to move when deploying on the
> users machines.

That would be the function of a deployment script, written in ant or
whatever strikes your fancy; it's not something you'd have to do manually.
Once the script is written, you can use it for each deployment, and files
will be in the proper locations, eliminating the complexity and risk you're
facing now.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.