Say I am running the NIO connector and using Comet by my servlet
implementing CometProcessor... What is the relationship between my
servlet, threading and what is blocking vs. non-blocking? I am trying
to understand this better so I can see where I might want to use my
own threads or not. If I hit my servlet with a lot of requests, will
my event() method always be running on a single thread? If it runs on
multiple threads, what configuration parameter if any controls how
many of those threads there are? I presume writes from the servlet
back to the client may block - is this correct?

Thanks in advance...

Chris