> From: lmk [mailto:lotf...@yahoo.fr]
> Subject: RE: APR Native library on tomcat 6
>
> INFO: The APR based Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal
> performance in production environments was not found on the
> java.library.path:
> /usr/java/jdk1.5.0_11/jre/lib/i386/server:/usr/java/jdk1.5.0_11/jre/lib
> /i386:/usr/java/jdk1.5.0_11/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/local/apr/lib:

Ok, that looks reasonable, but you still didn't show us what's actually in
/usr/local/apr/lib.

> I complied apr sources, I dont used binnaries.

Not really relevant.  If you are running a 64-bit JVM, then you must compile
APR for 64-bit mode; likewise, if you are running a 32-bit JVM, you must
compile APR for 32-bit mode.  Doing "java -version" (without the quotes) will
show you the mode the JVM is running in.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.