Question. I have been looking around the Net for information about the items in the subject and tomcat; it appears that they are actually the same thing(I'm not sure I'm understanding the docs correctly). So then, what is the difference between the <session-timeout> that's set in a tomcat's web.xml or an application's web.xml and the "maxInactiveInterval" attribute of <Manager> in the context.xml file for a particular application? Are these values interchangable, or does one supercede the other?

Thanks!
--
Lynn Hollerman.
Office of Information Systems