André Warnier wrote:
> Pid wrote:
>>
>> The Filter checks the domain name is suitable, /looks up a config object/
>> and drops it into the request attributes for use on the page.
>
> Ha ! I believe that this is exactly what Jonathan is (or was originally)
> looking for.
> Where is this "config object", and when and how is it being initialised ?

Right FIFTH attempt to send this email, (dodgy net & crashing mail
client - I am *not* shouting at my computer).

Short version:

It's a custom obj in a DB, it's got lists of CSS/Javascript file URLs,
some binary switches for turning on/off blocks of page content.

Use the serverName as a key in the DB & a suitable, thread-safe cache.

If the number of obj is small, preload the cache at Filter init().