Hello,

To do some development/testing I would like to enable SSL/https for my
embedded tomcat version.
The SSL tutorial suggests to modify server.xml, however this version
of tomcat doesn't seem to have this file - instead all the
configuration seems to be done by the ant build.xml file which is used
to start it.

I guess I would have to add another Connector, which accepts SSL.
For now there'r only the plain non-ssl connector enabled:
       <mbean name="${domain}:type=Connector,port=9080"
              code="org.apache.catalina.connector.Connector"
              modeler="true">
          <attribute name="port" value="9080" />
       </mbean>

Any idea howto alther the configuration to enable ssl?

Thank you in advance, Clemens