On Wed, 2009-07-08 at 14:58 +0100, Pid wrote:

Hi, P. Thanks for your answer.

> If you're using JSP have you also checked that you've got:
>
>   <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=utf-8"
>
> and not:
>
>   <%@ page contentType="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"

The jsps in our application already include this page directive.
Encoding is a really mess/boring issue for non-US apps :-(

> Also it's worth checking the request/response headers between each
> browser type to check that there aren't any unexpected behaviours.

I will take a look.

How about this "accept-charset" ? I've never used before...

http://www.w3.org/TR/html401/interact/forms.html#adef-accept-charset

> Firefox has a plugin called something like: LiveHttpHeaders, IE has an
> equivalent, Safari has a development mode & tool.

Ok. Thanks !

--
"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day,
 that my child may have peace."

Thomas Paine