Hi again, Christopher!

Yes, but that is the last resort!

We are still testing this approach but all is working as expected.
The main reason to adopt this is to provide the possibility to deploy
the legacy application in a portal environment (as a portlet) and to
allow instatiation whitout requiring the deployment of new portlet for
each instance.

Best regards!