Hi

I am having an issue with Tomcat starting too many selector threads. I have got
some stack trace info about these threads as below:

SelectorThread
sun.nio.ch.PollArrayWrapper.poll0 ( native code )
sun.nio.ch.PollArrayWrapper.poll ( PollArrayWrapper.java:74 )
sun.nio.ch.WindowsSelectorImpl.doSelect ( WindowsSelectorImpl.java:61 )
sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.lockAndDoSelect ( SelectorImpl.java:69 )
sun.nio.ch.SelectorImpl.select ( SelectorImpl.java:80 )
com.sun.corba.se.impl.transport.SelectorImpl.run ( SelectorImpl.java:249 )

When Tomcat starts approx 1800-1900 hundred of these selector threads, Windows
runs out of memory and we have to restart tomcat to restore the website.

I think these are started by our webapp, but not sure how to trace this back to
the bit of code that is doing this. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Best Regards,
Akik Rahman