2009/7/16 Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>

> Thomas Vite wrote:
> > There is xml file under \Tomcat 6.0\conf\Catalina\localhost for my
> project:
> >
> > Context path="/VI-PLUGIN-ILO" reloadable="true" docBase="C:\Documents and
> > Settings\ti\Desktop\EclipseWorkspace\VI-PLUGIN-ILO" workDir="C:\Documents
> > and Settings\ti\Desktop\EclipseWorkspace\VI-PLUGIN-ILO\work" >
>
> path should not be specified here

Actually it has been created automatically when i deployed my app through
the manager interface (Deploy --> WAR file to deploy).
Anyway, i have undeployed the app. and just moved the war file under
%CATALINA_HOME%\webapps\MYPLUGIN

My problem came from the plugin i sue (sysdeo) which needed that DevLoader
library. I have unchecked the devloader option int he plugin, rebuild my war
and now it looks much better. At least i dont get the 404 error!