Konstantin Kolinko wrote:
2009/7/16 David kerber <dcker...@verizon.net>:
I'm looking for a free or low-cost photo gallery package suitable for
hosting on tomcat, for use on my personal web site (which is on my home
computer).  Something along the lines of coppermine
(http://coppermine-gallery.net), but that doesn't require a separate http
server like Apache or IIS.  Right now I'm running only TC, and I'd like to
keep it that way if possible.

Any suggestions/links/pointers?  I could write one myself, but I'd rather
not reinvent this particular wheel if I don't have to.

Google has some links:
http://www.google.com/search?q=java+photo+gallery

Have not tried any of them.
I should have mentioned that I tried that exact search, but was looking for somebody who might have tried some of them. Sorry for the incomplete information, and thanks for responding.