As you can see,
private static final BEP4Sumit theInstance = new BEP4Sumit();

public static IEventProcessor getInstance() {
return theInstance;
}
It should return the IEventProcessor instance....But it doesnt not find that
class.
Where should I put the jars that it needs ??

I create a jar of this Test class and put it in Tomcat\lib
because its a Custom Valve. Do I have to put other jars (required by Test)
in Tomcat\lib (I think so;;) but then how will it discover those jars ??
I dont know from where to point to those jars. Manifest.MF ? ...

IEventProcessor is an interface having just one abstract method.