> From: Varuna Seneviratna [mailto:varunasenevira...@gmail.com]
> Subject: Plese tell me How to determine the stable version of
> Tomcat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> I went through the download pages But I could not find where it
> is stated whether the version is Alpha,Beta or Stable.

The doc seems pretty clear to me; from
http://tomcat.apache.org/whichversion.html:

"The download pages will always show the latest stable release and any newer
Alpha or Beta release if one exists. Alpha and beta releases are always clearly
marked on the download pages."

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.