We ran into an exact same problem.  Our workarround hack classpath.bat and
classpath.sh works perfectly.

I also considered running down the ClassLoader route.  That also works but
it felt more wrong.

I was just going to ask what the accepted way of doing this was but I think
I've got my answer.

Regards,

Wesley Acheson

On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 8:38 PM, Christopher Schultz <