Hi Ron,

thanks a lot! I'm pretty sure that's our problem and I already found some SAP
J2EE Application Servers on our intranet with such a JSESSIONID
"(J2EE...)ID...End"
and (Cookie) Domain instead of Host configured (still right configured).
So I will continue to search for the evil one ...

Best Regards
            Uwe