On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Lisa D Beggs/AC/VCU<ldbe...@vcu.edu> wrote:

> -->  Well you obviously chose not to read that I have gotten much further
> than the first time I posted on this forum and am well beyond the initial
> problem I was having.

No, you're *back to the original problem* you posted about, which is
what you again asked for help with just two hours ago:

> However, what I would really like to have happen is to only have to type
> in www.fmdreports.vcu.edu or fmdreports.vcu.edu and not have to type the
> /InfoViewApp after it and have set it to load the login page which is
> www.fmdreports.vcu.edu/InfoViewApp/logon.jsp

:: which was answered by my first reply. Again, two simple options:
choose one.

And nobody, as far as I've noticed, is "chastising" anyone...

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroe...@gmail.com
twitter: @hassan