Actually I am using Liferay portal Bundled with tomcat. So is the confusion.
Anyway I will get the latest one from them(liferay).

Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: Caldarale, Charles R [mailto:chuck.caldar...@unisys.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:40 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: Listener Start Error

> From: Mohamed Shah [mailto:mohamed.s...@tecnotree.com]
> Subject: RE: Listener Start Error
>
> Version:
> Tomcat 6.0.5.1.2

No such animal; where did you get that information?

If it is indeed some variation of Tomcat 6.0.5, you should immediately upgrade
to 6.0.20, since there have been many, many fixes put in since 2006 - and 6.0.5
was not sufficiently stable to have even been released as an alpha.

In addition to what you posted previously, your logs should contain a stack
trace of the listener startup failure; take a look at that and see what it
shows.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.