On 14/08/2009 10:05, Christoph Thodte wrote:
Hello,

I need help to configure my apache webserver and my tomcat by mod_jk using
ssl. I have installed a certificate in my tomcat keystore. It works fine
when I call my webapp directly from tomcat.

Now I have the aim that my webapp is served by the apache webserver. I
configure the webserver with mod_jk and non-ssl connections to tomcat works
fine too. But I want that the ssl certificate form my tomcat keystore is
delivered through mod_jk to the browser. I don't want the ssl certificate in
my apache webserver.

The question how I have to configure the server.xml, apache webserver and
mod_jk that the ssl certificate from tomcat is delivered through the
webserver to the client browser. Can somebody help me?

Regards,
  Christoph

Why are you using Apache HTTP in front of Tomcat if you want Tomcat to handle the SSL connections?

You should either stop using HTTP or configure HTTP to handle the SSL.