Hi David,

You can find the server.xml close to the bottom of my first post.
I get very little logging.
The only trace is a failure of a GET(/) in one of the logs.
I will check with the system administrator if anything was changed related
to DNS.
The Apache server definitely works.
I will try Tomcat locally as soon as I have access to the server again.

Kind regards,

Piet