Thanks Peter.
I am trying to find out from Network Solution what JDK version they are using to compile. All they are telling me is they use JServ 1.1.2 and JDK compatible to that. Do you know what version of JDK that would map to. Also, it wouldnt matter if they are using Tomcat as the servlet container or not, right? It shouldnt matter which environment their servlet is running, right?
Thanks...Ram