Dean Chester wrote:
> The logs are reporting nothing. And my context.xml is located
> $CATALINA_HOME/conf/context.xml

OK. That should mean that the <Manager .../> element applies to every
web application.

Assuming you added the <Manager .../> element you originally posted...

Remove the debug attribute - it doesn't do anything
Remove the saveOnRestart attribute - you are using the default

Your minIdleSwap, maxIdleSwap and maxIdleBackup are sufficiently large
that testing will involve significant waiting. I'd reduce these to a few
seconds until you get things working.

Your Store element is missing the following required fields:
sessionAppCol

Mark