Hi,

I need the intercept the calls (/*) to all webapps since these are actually wap
apps; many handsets cannot process properly the 302 redirect code, so I need to
deliver the final result of forward redirects to clients.

I'm already able to process all follow redirects, I just need to put the proxy
in front of the web-apps.

I cannot add Apache either, all I can do is to fix it from Tomcat

Thanks a lot.