On 28/08/2009 13:08, Nikolay Diulgerov wrote:
Well if is avalilable again but couple of minutes ago the message
was(see below) so my question stays?

The Infrastructure Team of The Apache Software Foundation is currently
investigating a potential compromise of one of our servers. For security
reasons most apache.org services are therefore offline, but will be
restored shortly. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

I guess you'll have to wait for Apache folks to finish investigating.
I'm sure they'll make an announcement if there are any issues of concern.

10:42am UTC: Compromise was due to a compromised SSH Key, not due to any
software exploits in Apache itself.

More details soon.

10:53am UTC: We have restored services on our european mirror machine
which was
not compromised. DNS should be shifting you over right about ... now..

Best regards,

Nikolay Diulgerov
Network Administrator
E-mail: ndiulge...@imx.fr
Telephone : +33 4 89 87 77 77
Fax : +33 4 89 87 77 00
Web: http://www.codix-france.com

Nikolay Diulgerov wrote:
Hello guys,
at the moment http://tomcat.apache.org/ is unavailable (you can see
the page coming).
Can someone involved directly state if this anyway compromised the
builds provided for download in some timeframe in the past.