Hi all,

let me explain in more detailed manner what exactly i m looking...

i wanted to create a https connector with port like 8443.
using Connector class using protocol "Http11NioProtocol".

as per my understading i wrote some thing like below.

Http11NioProtocol connectorNio = new Http11NioProtocol();
connectorNio.setSecure(true);
onnectorNio.setKeystoreFile(SELF_CERT_KEYSTORE_NAME);
connectorNio.setKeystorePass(password);
connectorNio.init();
connectorNio.start();

But this will not not start listen port unless its linked through the
adapter
Connector connector = new Connector();
CoyoteAdapter adpt = new CoyoteAdapter(connector);
tomcatservice.addConnector(connector);
*connectorNio.setAdapter(adpt);*

and the port starts working, But this will start one more connector
listening at port "0".

Please let me know if this is the way to create a ssl connector.

How do i relate between adapter and ssl connector. without any other default
connector running.

thanks in advance,
bhuvan

On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Bhuvanesh Pattanashetti <bhuva...@gmail.com