Hi, Even i have similar problem..
I wanted to create the <connector/> element. At the time of tomcat start up
using Tomcat's existing bootstrap classes rather than loading them using
sever.xml.
I wanted to create a https connector. using Http11NioProtocol for the
connector.

Please let me know if any documentation is available on that? or any body
who has implemented the similar ones...

Thanks..
Bhuvan

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Christopher Schultz <