Hello All,
            I have a setup with two tomcat instances(A&B). I have configured
an apache web server 2.2 for load balancing and fail over. Setup looks fine
as per the configurations suggested. Let tomcat A be handling some request
at sometime. When tomcat instance(A) goes down, the session is replicated to
another tomcat instance(B) successfully. Now tomcat instance B is handling
those requests. Till this point everything goes fine, but when I bring up
tomcat instance(A) and after that tomcat instance(B) goes down, the session
is no longer replicated. What might be the issue? In status page of apache
server I see even if node status is OK session is not replicated to fail
over node for second time.

Thanks in advance,
Sumedh