On 01.09.2009 20:16, Florian Kirchhoff wrote:
> I would like to know if it possible to use the legacy clustering module from
> Tomcat 5.5 in Tomcat 6.
>
> I remember seeing a separate project for this exact purpose but cannot find
> it anymore, does anyone know about this?
>
> To preempt any question as to why would I not use cluster-ha and
> cluster-tribes, all I can say is that it's not an option in my case.

You can check it out from subversion:

svn checkout
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomcat/sandbox/tomcat-oacc/trunk/

It comes with ant build file and documentation and is easy to build and
install. We didn't release it yet, so you can't download a binary for it.

The configuration is identical to TC 5.5 cluster and 99% of the code
also (and in sync with the latest cluster code in TC 5.5).

Let us know your experiences with it!

Regards,

Rainer