There is a patch in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DAEMON-98, but I
don't know if is the same issue.  There are a couple of other OS/X related
issues there as well.

"bemaniac" <a...@startforce.com> wrote in message

> I tried running ldd, but I guess that command doesn't exist in OS X Snow
> Leopard. Is there another command I can try?
>
> I've looked in the directory it is looking in to find
> "libjvm_compat.dylib",
> and the only thing similar that's in there is "libjvm.dylib".

It doesn't really matter, since jsvc dynamically loads the libjvm, so it
wouldn't show up anyway.  Probably the best thing to do is to try and run
jsvc with the -debug flag and post the resulting output.

If you are feeling like hacking around yourself, the reference to
libjvm_campat.dylib is at line 142 of java.c.