> From: Bilal Jan [mailto:just4u_...@yahoo.com]
> Subject: tomcat web server optimization
>
> Executor and Connector configuration (TOMCAT 6) with java version
> 1.4.2:

Not possible; Tomcat 6 requires JRE/JDK 1.5 or higher.  What are you really
running?

> But as we go to increase the number of users and not iterations
> we get a bottleneck of 25 tps at max and not more.

What's your CPU utilization?  What does a thread dump show is going on?  Do you
have enough RAM to support that large a heap without paging?

You need to do some basic performance analysis homework first.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.