Gee thanks, I didn't think to Google answers first, that suggestion was very
helpful.

I actually did Google it and read the threads that came up under such
searches.  There were very few threads, and most of them were completely
unanswered.  Those that were answered did not pertain to my circumstance.

A followup question:  If I import certificates to my .keystore file for use
by processes running under Tomcat, do they need to be under the "tomcat"
alias in my .keystore?  Or should each certificate be entered under a
different alias?