jithu mada wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am using Tomcat 5.0.27 on AIX.
>
> Its abruptly closing a connection after processing a user request
> successfully.
>
> Wanted to know does it log anywhere why is it closing the connection or do
> we need to change any settings to make it log closed connections.
>
> Thanks
>
> Jithu

We need details to be able to answer you.  What do you have configured
for your Connectors in server.xml.  Please don't post the entire
server.xml, comments and all -- just the active (uncommented) <Connector
... /> elements.  Also tell us a little about your client and how you
are detecting this connection close.  Lastly, if you have Apache Httpd
or some other proxy like service in between tomcat and your client, we
will need to know that as well.

--David