> From: Pid [mailto:p...@pidster.com]
> Subject: Re: Security Constraint conflict
>
> The logical union of 'no methods' and 'some methods' is 'some methods',
> isn't it?  But...

Yes, except the spec says the operation is *not* a union when a constraint has
no roles.  Rather than an "or" effect, a no-roles constraint does an "and".  My
interpretation for this instance is that the result should be that operations
other than PUT, DELETE, TRACE, and OPTIONS are allowed for all requests other
than those ending in *.xhtml.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.