On 09/23/2009 10:13 AM, Mark Thomas wrote:
> Daniel B. Thurman wrote:
>
>> Just wondering if this problem has been reported:

>> 1) The Login.jpg image is not appearing, and the
>>      Login/Password inputboxes are a bit off center
>>      and to the right.
>>
>> 2) After logging in successfully, one is taken to:
>>     and a single square tile appears, top-left corner and nothing
>>     else appears.  Expected to be redirected to admin tool page
>>     and that did not happen.
>>
>> 3) After step (2), manually tying in URL: http://localhost/admin
>>      routes to URL: http://localhost:8080/admin/frameset.jsp
>>      and all of the images are appearing correctly and
>>      the admin tool appears to function, but I have not tested
>>      the admin tools thoroughly.
>>
>> Seems that the admin login mechanism is somewhat broken?
>>
> Nope. Looks like your reverse proxy config is broken.
>
> Mark

Why do I need a reverse proxy?  I am running Tomcat as
a standalone local server and have no need to run Tomcat
behind Apache or some other frontend webserver and I am
using Netbeans for development/testing purposes.

As far as I can tell, my JSP applications runs fine.  It's
just that out of curiosity that I looked into admin page
and it seems a bit messed up, but once logged in although
weirdly, just by reentering the admin at the URL line the
second time seems to get correctly routed.

Seems strange to me...

Thanks,
Dan