Hi André.

I actually stopped one server on purpose, to test the mod_jk's behavior.
So the errors are not generated due to an overload or something.

I would love to send you the whole workers.properties file and server.xml,
but unfurtunately at this moment I can't.
In advance I can tell you that both Tomncat's are running on diffferent
servers 10.189.x.x, on port 8009 and 8010 respectively.

I stopped the server on port 8009, which coincides with the logs. Although,
it seems strange to me that it keeps trying to send request to that server.

Hope this helps...