On 03.10.2009 18:11, Bocalinda wrote:
> Hi Rainer.
>
> <wild guess>
>> I remember problems with clustering which were of the following kind:
>> session replication data was received on a node although the context
>> wasn't yet fully initialized.
>>
>> Maybe we run into classloader troubles in that case?
>>
>> This could only happen if another node in the cluster is running all the
>> time between stop and restart of the node, which logs the exception.
>>
>> This could certainly be the case as I have 4 nodos in cluster. I
> stop/restart one by one, in order to ensure the availability of the webapp.
>

>> How easy can your reproduce the problem? In case I provide a patch,
>> could you test, whether the problem goes away?
>> </wild guess>
>>

> Taking into account that this is a production server, it won't be easy to
> play with it, but I can propose to take 2 nodes out of the cluster to do
> testing with.

You can find a patched catalina-ha.jar and in case you are interested
also the respective source code file at

http://people.apache.org/~rjung/patches/tc6-cluster-context-startup-order.zip

I did a one to one port from TC 5.5 to TC 6.0. So please test carefully
and let us know the results, so we can include the patch into the
standard code in case it proves it helps.

Regards,

Rainer