> From: Leon Rosenberg [mailto:rosenberg.l...@googlemail.com]
> Subject: Re: Loading Jar files in a particular order on Tomcat 6
>
> No, you can just overwrite setclasspath.sh and put the 'first' jar
> into the first place of the classpath manually.

??? These are jars deployed with the webapp, located in WEB-INF/lib; putting
them on the system classplath will cause no end of grief.

> On a side note, I would have a serious discussion about the quality of
> their jars with the vendor(s). Simply put: one class can only be
> located in one jar, everything else is unacceptable :-)

Indeed; I'm quite surprised SpringSource would distribute something that way.
I wonder if they have an alternative, non-conflicting packaging available.

 - Chuck

attachments from all computers.