I want to be able to add new domains without restarting Tomcat. In tomcat
adding a VirtualHost would require a restart. I believe I can add a
VirtualHost in Apache without a restart. If I could redirect that to a
webapp context in Tomcat I think I can add those without a restart. Is that
the way to accomplish that?