Hello,
I do have a tomcat working for several years on my production servers, and I
am trying to optimize a thing or two. I already use the gzip compression,
and this works very well.

However, I noticed that all my static content is served with no expiration
date at all. This doesn't tell browsers when to revalidate the static
content and let them decide of the caching policy for my site.

Is there a place to configure something like this on a Tomcat 6.0.20
install? Is this in the server.xml or by webapp in a context.xml file?
web.xml?

I couldn't figure out a way to do this...

Thanks for your help