From: André Warnier [mailto:a...@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 2:14 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: mod_jk problem related to multiple hosts on Apache and Tomcat

One real question is why you are bothering with an Apache httpd in
front, since unless I saw this wrong, you are proxying absolutely
everything to Tomcat, in both virtual hosts.
JkMount /* etc..

Why not just turn off Apache, and have Tomcat listen on port 80 ?
You would save yourself some complication and some overhead.