Hi,

Again, why not simply remove the requirement that development=false?
There is nothing stopping you from recompiling JSP files explicitly with
this configuration, right?

The production application will not accept it.

Why the second request? The compile/load step should be all handled in a
single request!

 The second request is used to execute JSP page.

Where is the "class" (in a file? where?) and how are you trying to load it?

The class file is placed at
$CATALINA_HOME/work/localhost/_/org/apache/jsp/test/_1_jsp.class.

I'm sorry, my brain can't make any sense out of that "sentence".

The first request has loaded it ,if my compiler set precompile=false, it will
execute that page well,but if precompile=true,and the class loader can't found
it in next request.

Wait, you're recompiling ClassLoaders on the fly, now, too?None of this makes
any sense. You are completely wasting your time
trying to do something that is completely unnecessary.

You can image that there are 10000 pages,99.9% of them do not need to
recompile, but a little needs to do,that's way the development parameter
unnecessaryly set true.

I has implemented this requirement,but still do not know the reason why the
whole operation can't be separated.

Thank you for your time. :-)
Kind regards,
Mercy